- Tableau provide wide range of visualizations – tables, charts and maps to help in executive decision making.
- Tableau creates interactive dashboards that replace tons of static reports.
- Tableau can connect to any data source. Development is Tableau is faster and business centric.
For affordable Tableau Training visit OhioComputerAcademy.com
Tableau as a career choice
Since the volume of data is increasing each day, businesses are investing heavily on applications that help in understanding data.
Tableau has around 35,000 customers. New customers are getting adapting to Tableau every day.
Considering the popularity, Tableau makes an excellent career option.
Our state of art training will help you in becoming a Tableau practitioner.
- Understanding Basics
- Data connection and preparation
- Data Transformation
- Calculations in Tableau – Table calculations, LOD
- Creating Maps
- Creating Tables, Charts and Maps
- Create interactive dashboards
- Learn how to create visual data story.
– Basic knowledge of SQL
Learn from the Expert
Chandraish Sinha, has over 18 years of experience in Business Intelligence and data warehousing. He is involved in multiple end to end Tableau implementations.
Checkout his profile https://www.
Want to learn more
To attend a free seminar on Tableau write to us info@LearnTableauPublic.com
Or call : +1 614 398 0454 ; 404 626 0379